Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Chuckles


"Not Mother Teressa..."


One thing I can always go for is a good funny. Now that I think about it I also enjoy the awful ones. When I came across a few Holiday funnies to share I wanted to create my own. I have to give credit to my friend Janelle as the inspiration for this one. We met up to do some Christmas shopping and didn't get anything for anyone but ourselves. Heading to 34th Street from Soho we passed Hollister. She was breaking her neck trying to look at the models so I asked her if she wanted to go in, mocking her thirst. She is from New York so she knows how to laugh at herself but she deflected my comment with "no, I need a flash light to shop in there." If you have ever shopped in Hollister you know the setting is characteristically dim, her extreme outlook made me literally laugh out loud-I went from there.


"Not he was gettin' it in..."


"Not collection already...."